Wednesday 2 May 2012

Page 26

I've just finished watching a movie called "Beastly"... Admittedly, it is kinda a chick flick, but I enjoyed it!

Here's the trailer, from YouTube:



It got me thinking, what would you do for love? Sometimes I feel like the 'beast', the guy no-one wants to be near, the guy that hides in the shadows out of fear of the 'normal' world... But to have someone truly appreciate me for who I am inside, someone that doesn't care about the things I've done in the past, but only sees the guy that I'm trying to be... Sure, I know it was only a movie, and things like that don't happen, but why can't it? Why can't we be hopeful for a miracle every now and then...?

The truth is, if I may be so bold, I do feel like there is someone out there that does understand me, she always seems to know exactly what's going on in my mind before I even say anything, and I wonder if she feels anything similar to the way I feel... Lol, just saying that might scare her off, knowing my luck! I hope not though, she really is an amazing woman, she deserves the very best in life, and she should know that there are more people than just myself that think so. Most of all I hope she is smiling lots! :-)



Anyways, it was something I was pondering over, and felt like writing about... Hope everyone out there in cyberspace is doing well, and I do appreciate the comments that people have been placing on my posts... It seems like I must be doing something right, because my reader counter thingee keeps going up!


Until next time...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to say? Here's the place for it! :-)