Tuesday 22 January 2013

Page 32, a long time coming!

Wow, I never could have imagined how things would change so quickly in my life, seems like only yesterday I posted up here saying sorry for not posting for so long! Well, things as I said have changed, I've just started another new job (after being fired from the factory over the Xmas break... long story, don't ask...), the bike has been completely transformed into a track bike, with new parts galore, been to my first proper track day, and I've applied to university for a journalism degree!

Haha just typing that, I'm still amazed myself at the progress I've made in life in the last couple of months! Anyways, the bike is finally finished, completely rebuilt from the ground up, with powder coated frame, swing arm and sub frame, the motor has been pulled down and given a good going over from top to bottom, balanced and put back together to the exact manufacturers specs, front shocks stripped and rebuilt, new bolts front to back, new paint on all the bits that needed it, fairings, tires, brake pads, cables, hoses, lines, etc etc etc... I'm really quite proud of how it's all come back together, if I do say so myself! Only problem is, now I've got nothing to do with my free time! It got to the point that every day I had more than a couple of hours to play with, I'd go down to the garage (my workshop) and no-one would see me for the rest of the day! Now I don't have anything else to do on the bike, I'm struggling to keep myself busy with my free time! Lol well, if that's all I have to complain about, things can't be too bad, huh?

Whoops, just realized I've gotta go pick up my partner from her work, will post more in a few minutes...

Till then...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to say? Here's the place for it! :-)