Sunday 15 April 2012

Page 22

So, sorry again, it's been a pretty slow last few days... Not much to report on really, I'm still waiting for a phone call from the job interview I attended last week.

Well, actually, I did talk to the Service Manager again, briefly - I rang him to enquire whether or not they'd filled the position yet, and he told me he still had a couple of people to interview, and that he'd probably be making a decision next week. However, within about two minutes of that call, a lady from H.R. called me back, to ask about my referees, and to confirm what my expectations would be if I got the job... She gave me the feeling I'm the top candidate so far! So I'm still rather optimistic about it, hoping to get a phone call back tomorrow, as I know the Service Manager is off to Europe on Tuesday, so hopefully they'll fill the position before he goes...!

Oh, and while I'm here, I should let you all know that I've found another place to stay until I get back on my feet again, some of my biker mates kindly took me in. So for now, I'm doing okay. :-)

So hopefully, there'll be some good news tomorrow! Everyone knows I'll be completely stoked if I do get the position, so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!


Until next time...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to say? Here's the place for it! :-)